Brass High Pressure Regulator, FIP x FIP
FIP x FIP, Socket/Tee Adjusting, Brass High Pressure Regulator, Max Inlet Pressure: 6000 psi, Outlet Ranges: 0 – 125 psi/0 – 150 psi/0 – 225 psi, Size: 1/4″
- This manual provides instructions for the installation, adjustment, maintenance, and parts ordering of all Model 5660 high-pressure regulators.
- Model 5660 regulators are self-operated, high-pressure regulators which can be used in many other applications as high-pressure reducing regulators for various gases. Model 5660 regulators can also be used where high-pressure gas must be reduced for use as pilot supply pressure in pilot-operated regulators or as loading pressure in pressure-loaded regulators.
- Model 5660 regulators provide outlet pressures to 225 psi/15.5 bar in three spring ranges.
- Connections: 1⁄4″ NPT (one inlet and two outlet connections)
- Operating Temp.: -70 to 225°F
- Max Inlet Pressure: 6000 psi
- Outlet Ranges: 0 – 125 psi/0 – 150 psi/0 – 225 psi
Till 2019 we have total 550 imployees working in an area of 85,000 square meters in two manufacturing base. Since we exported our quality goods from 2003, we earn good reputation among top brand customers in North Amercia , Europe and Australia.
（acquired in 2018）
1. Product liability insurance.
2. Consignment stock per customer request.
3. Acceptable customer brand or logo on product handle.
4. Acceptable return or replacement.
Based on customer credit:
- T/T 30% down payment, 70% balance against BL document,
- T/T payment 30-90days for long term big brands